Where to Sell Earrings | How to Sell Earrings Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
Costume earrings are great looking; some of them are loud, grand, and extravagant. But it is not for everyday use, or maybe you’re allergic to its material. If you have some costume earrings and are no longer using them or if you’re allergic to them, the best way to get them out of your hands is to sell them. Where to sell earrings, you might ask, sell your earrings to Nevada Coin Mart for extra cash! Read on to learn how to sell your earrings.
Where to Sell Earrings
Nevada Coin Mart is where you want to sell your earrings. Nevada Coin Mart is a three-time winner of the best in Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. It is an expert when it comes to jewelry, gold, silver, and gemstones.
How to Sell Earrings
The selling process is easy, you can request a quote online, just click here, or you can come by our store at We’re at the corner of Jones & Flamingo 4065 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas 89103. We evaluate your costume jewelry for precious metal content – some costume jewelry has a tiny amount of gold or silver in them – so we can give you the best price possible for your costume earrings. Selling earrings has never been easier with Nevada Coin Mart.
Earrings have been around since the earliest civilizations, and it is one of the most ancient forms of bodily modifications. Evidence of earrings can be traced to as early as 3,000 BCE in the Middle East, along with other types of jewelry. Ancient earrings, along with other jewelry, were typically made of metals such as gold, silver, and bronze. Hoop earrings were commonplace in the Minoan era.
Archeological evidence shows that different cultures around the world have shown a fascination with it. For example, ancient Egyptians wore them to signify social status or wealth. On the contrary, only ancient Roman slaves wore earrings, and ancient Grecian prostitutes wore them as well.
During the middle ages in Europe, earrings became fashionable for men to wear. However, at the turn of the 13th century, the Catholic church had forbidden the use of earrings as they were against dogma. As stated in the dogma, humans cannot modify their bodies because they are created in God’s image. Because of this, earrings became popular amongst the criminals and the lower class. However, people strayed away from the church during the renaissance, and ear piercings became popular once again.
Over time, earrings became associated with being a woman’s accessory as they lost their popularity amongst men. Women started wearing earrings as a way to accessorize and highlight their outfits. It is also used to highlight a woman’s features, such as dangle or threader earrings are used to elongate the wearer’s neck.
Today, earrings are still popular with both men and women of all ages. And today’s earrings are made of different materials such as nickel, stainless steel, plastic, silicone, etc., and these are sometimes referred to as costume earrings.
Types of earrings
Modern earrings come in various styles and designs and are far from what our ancient ancestors used to wear. Below are the common types of costume earrings we buy.
- Stud earrings are earrings that appear to be minimalistic. It is typically a straight post with a solitary stone or a spherical-shaped metal on one end, and the other holds a lock that keeps the earrings in place.
- Hoop earrings are circular or semi-circular in design. It is typically made of hollow metal or plastic tubing with a wire that pierces through the piercing. It appears to be a ring that is attached to the wearer’s ear. The size of the hoop varies; some hoop earrings are referred to as huggie earrings as they appear to hug the earlobes.
- Dangle earrings are earrings that are made to hang from the wearer’s earlobes. Its length varies from two centimeters to four inches or until it touches the wearer’s shoulders. Some dangle earrings have very extravagant designs and can be referred to as chandelier earrings. Rhinestones, crystals, and other types of gemstones are typically set on these earrings. Dangle earrings are a popular type of costume earrings.
- Threader earrings are similar to dangle earrings but are minimalistic in design. It is typically a single string that dangles from the wearer’s ear.
- Clip-on earrings are a type of non-pierced earrings. These types of earrings can also come in different styles, such as dangle or huggie, and are worn by clipping on the ear lobe instead.
Get the best offers when you sell your earrings today!