Sell Earrings | Where & How to Sell Earrings in Las Vegas
Costume earrings are great-looking; most of them are loud, grand, and extravagant. These ones are not great for everyday use. They can also carry materials that you might be allergic to. Do not throw these away just yet. Instead, look for the best place where you can sell your earrings for cash. We are home to professional buyers that have been in the business for over 25 years now. If you want to learn how to sell your earrings, feel free to read on.
Sell Different Types of Earrings
Modern earrings come in various styles and designs and are far from what our ancient ancestors wore back then. Below are the common types of costume earrings we buy.
- Stud earrings are earrings that appear to be minimalistic. It is typically a straight post with a solitary stone or a spherical-shaped metal on one end, and the other holds a lock that keeps the earrings in place.
- Hoop earrings are circular or semi-circular in design. It is typically made of hollow metal or plastic tubing with a wire that pierces through the piercing. It appears to be a ring that is attached to the wearer’s ear. The size of the hoop varies; some hoop earrings are referred to as huggie earrings as they appear to hug the earlobes.
- Dangle earrings are earrings that are made to hang from the wearer’s earlobes. Its length varies from two centimeters to four inches or until it touches the wearer’s shoulders. Some dangle earrings have very extravagant designs and can be referred to as chandelier earrings. When you sell earrings, you’ll learn how popular this type is.
- Threader earrings are similar to dangle earrings but are minimalistic in design. It is typically a single string that dangles from the wearer’s ear.
- Clip-on earrings are a type of non-pierced earrings. These types of earrings can also come in different styles, such as dangle or huggie. People can wear them by clipping them to the ear lobe instead.
Where to Sell Earrings
Nevada Coin Mart is where you want to sell your earrings. Nevada Coin Mart is a three-time winner of the best in Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. It is an expert when it comes to jewelry, gold, silver, and gemstones.
How to Sell Earrings
The selling process is easy, you can request a quote online, just click here, or you can come by our store at We’re at the corner of 4065 S. Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103. We evaluate your costume jewelry for precious metal content – some costume jewelry has a tiny amount of gold or silver in them – so we can give you the best price possible for your costume earrings. Selling earrings has never been easier with Nevada Coin Mart.
Earrings have been around since the earliest civilizations, and it is one of the most ancient forms of bodily modifications. Evidence of earrings traces back to as early as 3,000 BCE in the Middle East, along with other types of jewelry. Ancient earrings, along with other jewelry, typically had metals such as gold, silver, and bronze. Hoop earrings were commonplace in the Minoan era.
During the middle ages in Europe, earrings became fashionable for men to wear. However, at the turn of the 13th century, the Catholic church forbade the use of earrings as they were against dogma. As the dogma states, humans cannot modify their bodies because God created them in His image. Because of this, earrings became popular amongst the criminals and the lower class. However, people strayed away from the church during the renaissance, and ear piercings became popular once again.
Today, earrings are still popular with both men and women of all ages. Also, they have different materials such as nickel, stainless steel, plastic, silicone, etc., which people often refer to as costume earrings. As for technicalities, these details can definitely play a crucial role in selling earrings.